Pages

March 1, 2008

Complete Set of Final Fantasy Weapons

Well if you don't mind a whole set of Final Fantasy weapons, then this is for you, an officially licensed set of 4 weapons from Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, including Vincent Valentine's Cerberus, Squall's Revolver Gunblade, Seifer's Automatic Gunblade and Sora's Keyblade.

That Cerberus seems like something I would like to have, big and beefy, just a pity they aren't life sized. I don't know about that Keyblade, maybe if I had played the game I would understand what all the hype was about, seems to be a huge following for that game.

Other than that I'm really thinking about buying this set, seems a shame to split them up by getting them individually, I'd better decide because I get the impression that there's not to many around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll try my best to get back to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...