Pages

March 25, 2008

A closer look at four Video Game Replicas

OK that is not me in the video below, I was just browsing the tube and found it pretty informative.

The first Replica presented by the dude in this video is a life size Kingdom Hearts Key Blade, I haven't seen this for sale anywhere so I'm assuming it's custom made or non-licensed, still looks cool though.

The second "replica", well not entirely, is a life size Gunblade, I think it's the X Fantasy Gun Sword, it actually looks a lot more solid than I previously thought, a lot bigger to, though the barrel still looks pretty crap.

The Third Replica is a big asSephiroth Masamune Sword. It to look nice and solid and to big for my home.

The last is a home made version of that freaky ass thing from Silent Hill, I wouldn't mind having the big knife.

Check out the video to get a feel for what these replicas are really like, I love watching video of what I don't own, someday though.

Videogame replicas
*Video no longer available.

5 comments:

  1. Why is t so hard to make a Cerberus replica from ffvii: AC or ffvii: DoC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That things beautiful, would take a lot of work to build that, well unless you're willing to make it on the cheap with old handy towel tubes.

    Cheers for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man i want tha gunblade,where do you guys get all of this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's not a lot of places out there that sell em, there are a few on amazon.

    Something I have to look at is international sales, the U.S seems to have the best pick, though not a full tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice , although im dissapointed in the gunblade, the barrel should be inside

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll try my best to get back to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...