Pages

March 24, 2008

Make Your own Gunblade

UltraMagnus left a comment on Where to buy a Gunblade and left a few nuggets of great information.

If you can't buy a Gunblade, why not just make it. In my research of Gunblades I've seen a few how to guides, the results are pretty cool, I've even seen some homemade Gunblades that look mint but the secret to how they made them was left out.

I'll start with the two "how to" guide UltraMagnus left in the comments and I'll post more in future posts.

First is the Nerf Hornet Mod by b00m13, you can find the complete guide with pictures and instructions here.

And heres a video of b00m13 demonstrating the final creation.

Nerf Final Fantasy 8 Squall Gunblade Hornet Mod


Second is an origami Gunblade with some very fine features to it, I couldn't even begin think about making this one, I have a hard enough time making paper airplanes.

That's it for now, I'll be posting some info on some one off Gunblade creations I've seen and hopefully figure out how they made them, if they haven't got guides already that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll try my best to get back to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...